BEDROOM STORAGE | Robin, Jeff & John
A dresser or wardrobe from BFA is a modern heirloom: reliable, natural, simply beautiful.
- Kiln-dried, FSC-Certified sustainable and/or locally salvaged woods species, meticulously selected for balanced color, beautiful grain pattern and minimal sapwood.
- Classic “Prairie” designs are made with frame-and-panel cabinetry, mortise-and-tenon joined with an inch thick top and arched front skirt
- Contemporary “Flatiron” designs are made with solid sides and minimal overhangs over recessed/floating bases
- Grain-matched fronts flow across the face of every dovetailed drawer, each equipped with pair of full extension and soft-close or push-to-open glides.
- Wood-on-wood joined doors open with concealed soft-close hinges.
Our hand-rubbed oil finish protects and seals without polyurethane or stain, leaving a natural, velvet surface and a satin luster. Upkeep is a breeze.
- Tailor our classic “Prairie” or modern “Flatiron” styles, or start from scratch with the custom design option
Choose a wood species and decide on footprint and height (note that width usually determines a one or two-column drawer configuration)
Configure with number and size of drawers and doors
- Choose your own knobs or bar pulls
Add dividers or locks, stone inlay and extra clearance