BEDSIDE TABLES | Robin, Jeff + John
- The first priority is strength and longevity. Using exclusively kiln-dried, FSC-certified sustainable and locally salvaged American hardwoods, our local craftsmen select and painstakingly arrange the wood for balanced color and cohesive grain pattern.
- Equally important is our hand rubbed oil finish, creating natural depth of grain and providing durable protection without wax or polyurethane.
- Cases are built with an inch thick top, 1 1/4″ x 3″ frame-and-panel cabinet or solid table leg.
- Soft-closing drawers are dovetailed and equipped with full-extension glides, and mortise-and-tenon jointed doors are paired with concealed European hinges.
- Start with one our tried-and-true designs, or suggest your own through the fully custom option.
- Choose a wood species
- Specify the overall width, height and depth
- Specify number and size of drawers, shelves, and doors
- Choose your own knobs or bar pulls
- ADD-ON: USB or wireless charging, dividers, locks, stone inlay, blend of two wood species
The BFA Family | Orders + Requests | The Made-to-Order Process
>Back to All Bedroom