THE MISSION BED
The “Mission” bed is a contrast of crisp, straightforward construction with swirling woodgrain and velvety finish. It serves a foundational purpose in the bedroom – within clean lines is natural authenticity.
- Handmade locally by one of our four master craftsmen
- 100% solid, FSC-certified sustainable hardwood species of your choice or locally salvaged Beetlekill (Blue) Pine
- Mortise-and-tenon and biscuit joinery, with the highest quality bedrail fasteners recessed into wood mortises
- Wood slat and/or composite mattress substructure, based on your personal mattress and boxspring, if you use one
- Equally beautiful as a traditional or platform bed, with a floor-to-mattress height of your choice and customizable headboard and footboard heights
- Hand-rubbed oil finish creates a touchable satin surface and the option to touch-up at any time without harsh chemicals or professional refinishing