Inspired by simple materials, our forward-thinking tables are designed for timeless beauty.
- Made-to-Order: Tables are built by the hands of our master craftsmen in our local workshop as part of the unique Boulder Furniture Arts methodology. Your table is built only when you order it, and it’s designed around you.
- Solid & Sustainable: We build using exclusively kiln-dried, FSC-certified American hardwoods and local Beetlekill Blue Pine, with each board hand-selected for grain pattern, rich (natural) color and dimension.
- Classic: Traditional joinery and hidden modern design technologies (solid wood glides and corner braces, steel aligners and leg bolts) create an heirloom-quality piece of furniture that works beautifully through generations of use. Read about our table construction here.
- Oil Finish: Our signature easy-care oil-varnish blend penetrates and nourishes the wood surface, creating a touchable satin finish without wax or polyurethane. Color and grain have never been richer and spot-touchup refinishing is easy.
- Custom: Make it yours with extension leaves, extra-thick and special size/shape tops, semi-precious stone inlay, mixed materials and custom details or start fresh with an original design.
- Delivery: Choose local in-home delivery and setup or nationwide shipping
>Back to All Dining