OFFICE: Robin, Gary & Jeff
No space differs more from person to person than home office, and Boulder works at home more than almost anyone else.
HAPPY TIP: Home measures are free to residents and available to other locations.
FSC-Certified sustainable hardwoods and locally salvaged Beetlekill Blue Pine*, selected according to structure, pattern, and balanced color with minimal sapwood.
Classic beauty from top to bottom, with precisely spaced, grain-matched drawer fronts
Heirloom-quality storage: dovetailed drawers on overbuilt glides with full extension and a soft close, hidden hinges on wood-to-wood joined doors
Hand rubbed oil finish protects and seals without polyurethane or satin, presenting a natural satin surface. Upkeep is a breeze.
Choose a wood species, footprint and height
- Bookcases: Choose number of shelves and add doors and/or drawers, backless or with backing
- Bookcases: Add cord management in shelves and/or backing
- Desks: Choose wood or steel and four-legged, pedestal or hybrid base style (if you’re looking for a simple four-legged desk, check out dining tables for more ideas)
Desks: Specify number and size of drawers, doors, and shelves
- Desks: Choose drawer type(s), if applicable: pencil, standard, file (letter or legal)
- Desks: Address cords with grommets, built-in power and hidden routes to electrical outlets
Choose your own knobs or bar pulls
Add dividers or locks