BOOKCASE + SHELF | Robin, Gary + Jeff
See the spines, simplify the periphery. Use bookcases to make a space feel taller, to make the most of long and low space beneath windows, to house your heaviest volumes, and to display the belongings that spark true joy.
Only FSC-certified sustainable or locally salvaged wood species, kiln-dried for Colorado. Prized grain pattern is highlighted at the top and/or front of a piece.
Modern isn’t trendy – it’s timeless. Classical joinery, inset doors, dovetailed drawers and hidden soft-close hardware aren’t optional.
- Natural beauty from top to bottom, with precisely selected, grain-matched surfaces
- Plant-based hand-rubbed oil finish protects and seals from within with a velvet luster, and without polyurethane or stain. Upkeep is a breeze.
- Read more about our casegoods construction here.
- Start with our simple “Shaker” or modern “Flatiron” style cabinetry
Choose a wood species, width, height and depth
- Create an adaptable configuration with adjustable and/or fixed shelves, doors and/or drawers, backless or with backing
If applicable, specify number and size of doors and drawers
Choose your own knobs or bar pulls
Add-Ons: Cord management, grommets, wireless charging, built-in power, dividers, locks, stone inlay